(HealthDay News) -- A strong support system can help you stay motivated as you work toward your health and fitness goals.
The American Council on Exercise offers this advice:
- Communicate with your partner and other loved ones about your commitment to health and fitness, and ask for help.
- Ask someone to be an accountability buddy to help you stay on track and encourage you.
- Find someone to be your cheerleader.
- Connect with other people who are focused on improving their health.
- Find a support group to help you reach your goals.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.