(HealthDay News) -- When you set a weight loss goal, remember to revisit that goal periodically and assess how you're doing. The goal may need to change.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Take a look at your goals and evaluate how you are progressing toward them.
- If you're having trouble meeting a goal, such as exercising before work, make an adjustment.
- Examine the parts of your plan that work well, and those that need adjusting.
- Create new goals as you reach your current goals.
- Reward yourself as you meet and work toward your goals. Indulge in rewards, such as a hot bath, time with friends or some fresh flowers.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.