(HealthDay News) -- While chronic fatigue syndrome zaps your energy, regular exercise can help give you a boost.
The American Council on Exercise offers this advice:
- Talk to your doctor about exercising safely.
- Start your exercise program slowly, and gradually increase the intensity, duration and frequency of exercise.
- As you get stronger, incorporate flexibility, cardiovascular and resistance training exercises.
- Schedule a few minutes of rest after each short bout of exercise.
- Begin and end each workout with gentle stretching.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.