(HealthDay News) -- Keeping off pounds you've shed can be tougher than losing the weight in the first place.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these suggestions:
- Weigh yourself regularly, preferably daily.
- Keep up good habits, such as logging your diet, eating breakfast, practicing portion control and exercising regularly.
- Find ways to avoid the temptation to eat.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Keep a journal of your efforts to lose weight and keep it off.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.